INVITATION TO TENDER
Tirana, 13 January 2015
Contract/Tender No.: CWC/ICB/2014/WL-Rec 46-2
1. Albanian Development Fund (hereinafter called ADF), hereby invites eligible
Tenderers to submit Tenders for the for the following contract to be financed
as specified in paragraph 2 of the Invitation:
a. CWC/ICB/2014/WL-Rec 46-2, Reconstruction of road Tamare - Vermosh, Lot 2,
Shkoder Region. The segment is 14.4 km. The construction period is 16 months.
2. The works under this contract will be financed under German - Albanian Financial Cooperation and IPA 2009 channeled through "KfW - Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau", Federal Republic of Germany and ADF.
3. ADF is the Contracting Authority.
4. Tendering will be conducted through international open tendering procedures based on the KfW Guidelines: "Guidelines for Procurement of Supply and Work Contracts under the Financial Cooperation with Developing Countries", May 2007 and the FIDIC-MDB Harmonized Edition of the Conditions of Contract for Construction, June 2010.
5. Tenders must be delivered to the office at the address below on or before 2 March
2015, 10:00 hrs, local time, at which time they will be opened in the presence of those
tenderers? representatives who choose to attend.
Albanian Development Fund
Rr. "Sami Frasheri", No.10, Tirana, Albania
6. The Tenders will be opened officially in two sessions in ADF's office building. A representative of the tenderers or a duly authorized agent may join the official opening sessions.
7. Tenders shall be valid for the period of time as specified in the Instructions to Tenderers starting from the day after the official tender opening.
8. Tenders must be accompanied by a tender security of 11,100,000 ALL (eleven million one hundred thousand), or its equivalent in a convertible currency.
9. The tender document may be obtained from the address below upon payment
of a non-refundable fee of 150 Euro or equivalent in a convertible currency. The
method of payment will be cash, cashier's check, or direct deposit to the ADF
account, at Union Bank, as follows:
Name of account: “Llogari Projekti ADF”
Client number: 285464
IBAN CODE: AL80 2141 1106 0111 2854 6403 0117
For direct deposit, the tenderer should provide Bank? payment receipt to ADF. If
requested, the documents will be promptly dispatched by courier, but no liability
can be accepted for loss or late delivery.
10. A pre-tender meeting will take place on 6 February 2015, 11:00 hrs local time at the below address.
11. Tenderers may obtain further information at the following office:
Albanian Development Fund
Rr. "Sami Frashëri", Nr. 10, Tirana, Albania
Valentina Kazanxhi; Artur Zaja
Tel: +355 4 22 35 597/8
Fax: +355 4 22 34 885
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com;
Web site: www.albaniandf.org