Tirana, 10 April, 2014
INVITATION FOR TENDERS
1. Albanian Development Fund (hereinafter called ADF), hereby invites eligible
Tenderers to submit Tenders for the for the following contract to be financed
as specified in paragraph 2 of the Invitation:
a. CWC/ICB/2014/WL-Rec 46-1,
Reconstruction of road Tamare – Vermosh, Lot 1, Shkoder Region. The segment is 14.7 km.
The construction period is 23 months.
2. The works under this contract will be financed under German - Albanian Financial Cooperation and
IPA 2009 channeled through "KfW - Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau", Federal Republic of Germany and ADF.
3. ADF acts as implementing and operating agency.
4. Tendering will be conducted through international open tendering procedures based on the KfW Guidelines:
“Guidelines for Procurement of Supply and Work Contracts under the Financial Cooperation with Developing
Countries”, May 2007 and the FIDIC-MDB Harmonized Edition of the Conditions of Contract for Construction,
5. Tenders must be delivered to the office at the address below on or before
29 May, 2014, 10:00 hrs, local time, at which time they will be opened in
the presence of those tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend.
Albanian Development Fund
Rr.“Sami Frasheri”, No.10,
6. The Tenders will be opened officially in two sessions in ADF’s office building.
A representative of the tenderers or a duly authorized agent may join the official opening sessions.
7. Tenders shall be valid for the period of time as specified in the Instructions to Tenderers starting
from the day after the official tender opening.
8. Tenders must be accompanied by a tender security of 10,800,000 ALL (ten
million eight hundred thousand), or its equivalent in a convertible currency.
9. The tender document may be obtained from the address below upon payment
of a non-refundable fee of 150 Euro or equivalent in a convertible currency. The
method of payment will be cash, cashier’s check, or direct deposit to the ADF
account, at Union Bank, as follows:
Name of account: “Llogari Projekti ADF”
Client number: 285464
IBAN CODE: AL80 2141 1106 0111 2854 6403 0117
For direct deposit, the tenderer should provide Bank’ payment receipt to ADF. If
requested, the documents will be promptly dispatched by courier, but no
liability can be accepted for loss or late delivery.
10. A pre-tender meeting will take place on 24 April, 2014, 11:00 hrs local time at the below address.
11. Tenderers may obtain further information at the following office:
Albanian Development Fund
Rr. “Sami Frasheri”, Nr. 10,Tirana, Albania
Tel: +355 4 22 35 597/8
Fax: +355 4 22 34 885
E-mail:email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; Web site:www.albaniandf.org