Contracts/Tenders No.: CWC/ICB/2013/WL-Rec 83-1
1. Albanian Development Fund (hereinafter called ADF), hereby invites eligible Tenderers to submit Tenders for the following contracts to be financed as specified in paragraph 2 of the Invitation:
a. CWC/ICB/2013/WL-Rec 83-1, Reconstruction of road from National Road to Iballe, Lot II, Shkodra Region. The segment is 13.7 km. The construction period is 20 months.
b. CWC/ICB/2013/WL-Rec 85, Reconstruction of road from Prekal to Kir, Shkodra Region. The segment is 12.94 km. The construction period is 16 months.
2. The works under these contracts will be financed under German - Albanian Financial Cooperation and IPA 2009 channeled through "KfW – Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau", Federal Republic of Germany and ADF.
3. ADF acts as implementing and operating agency.
4. Tendering will be conducted through international open tendering procedures based on the KfW Guidelines:“Guidelines for Procurement of Supply and Work Contracts under the Financial Cooperation with Developing Countries”, May 2007 and the FIDIC-MDB Harmonized Edition of the Conditions of Contract for Construction, June 2010.
5. Tenders must be delivered to the office at the address below on or before September 20, 2013, 10:00 hrs, local time, at which time they will be opened in the presence of those tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend.
Albanian Development Fund
Rr.“Sami Frasheri”, No.10, Tirana,Albania
6. The Tenders will be opened officially in two sessions in ADF’s office building. A representative of the tenderers or aduly authorized agent may join the official opening sessions.
7. ADF has launched other tenders in parallel with these tenders.
In case a tenderer submits tenders for more than one contract, it should indicate so in each respective tender and show that it meets qualification requirements for cumulative number of submitted tenders.
All tenders and combination of tenders shall be evaluated simultaneously so as to determine the tender or combination of tenders offering the lowest evaluated cost to ADF.
If a tenderer submits a tender for more than one contract and he was the lowest evaluated responsive tender for more than one contract, then he will only be awarded the combination of contracts that he would meet the qualification criteria combined for all these contracts. If he cannot meet the qualification criteria combined for all the contracts, then ADF will award only those contracts for which the combination of award will result in the lowest evaluated cost to ADF.
For the contract(s) that the lowest evaluated responsive tenderer will not be awarded the contract or contracts due to lack of meeting the combined required qualification, the next lowest evaluated responsive tenderer will be awarded the contract(s) taken into consideration the application of the above procedure.
8. Tenders shall be valid for the period of time as specified in the Instructions to Tenderers starting from the day after the official tender opening.
9. Tenders must be accompanied by a tender security as follows:
- For CWC/ICB/2013/WL - Rec 83-1, 5,200,000 ALL (five million two hundred thousand)
- For CWC/ICB/2013/WL - Rec 85, 7,300,000 ALL (seven million three hundred thousand)
or its equivalent in a convertible currency.
10. Each tender documents may be obtained from the address below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of 150 Euro or equivalent in a convertible currency. The method of payment will be cash, cashier’s check, or direct deposit to the ADF account, at Union Bank, as follows:
Name of account: “Llogari Projekti ADF”
Client number: 285464
IBAN CODE: AL80 2141 1106 0111 2854 6403 0117
For direct deposit, the tenderer should provide Bank’ payment receipt to ADF. If requested, the documents will be promptly dispatched by courier, but no liability can be accepted for loss or late delivery.
11. A pre-tender meeting will take place on August 28, 2013, 11:00 hrs local time at the below address.
12. Tenderers may obtain further information at the following office:
Albanian Development Fund
Rr. “Sami Frasheri”, Nr. 10, Tirana, Albania
Tel: +355 4 22 35 597/8
Fax: +355 4 22 34 885
Date: Tirana, 6 August 2013