Contracts/Tenders No.: CWC/ICB/2012/WL - Rec 50
CWC/ICB/2012/WL - Rec 52
CWC/ICB/2012/WL - Rec 95
CWC/ICB/2012/WL - Rec 136
CWC/ICB/2012/WL - Rec 137
CWC/ICB/2012/WL - Rec 138
This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this project which was published on the EBRD website, Procurement Notices (www.ebrd.com) on February 17, 2012.
Albanian Development Fund, hereinafter referred to as “the Employer”, intends using part of the proceeds of a loan from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, European Investment Bank and IPA 2010/11 (the Banks) towards the cost of Secondary (Regional) and Local Roads Project.
The Employer now invites sealed tenders from contractors for the following contracts to be funded from part of the proceeds of the loan:
- Contract CWC/ICB/2013/WL-Rec 50, Reconstruction of road Kthesa e Qarrit - Bishan - Poro - Pish Poro - Bregdet in Fier Region - is a rural road of length 10.33 km situated in “flat” terrain. The estimated contract duration will be 12 months.
- Contract CWC/ICB/2013/WL-Rec 52, Reconstruction of road Libonik - Rrembec - Plase, in Korça Region - is a regional road of length 12.675 km situated in “flat” terrain. The estimated contract duration will be 14 months.
- Contract CWC/ICB/2013/WL-Rec 95, Reconstruction of road Balez - Letan, in Elbasan Region - is a rural road of length 4.6 km situated in “mountainous” terrain. The estimated contract duration will be 7 months.
Contract CWC/ICB/2013/WL-Rec 136, Reconstruction of road Berxull – Laknas, in Tirana Region - is a rural road of length 3.8 km situated in “flat” terrain. The estimated contract duration will be 6 months.
- Contract CWC/ICB/2013/WL-Rec 137, Reconstruction of the roads connecting Farka with Elbasani road, in Tirana Region - is a regional road of length 5.25 km situated in “hilly” terrain. The estimated contract duration will be 9 months.
- Contract CWC/ICB/2013/WL-Rec 138, Reconstruction of road Surrel – Qafe Priske, in Tirana Region – is a regional road of length 8.8 km situated in “mountainous” terrain. The estimated contract duration will be 12 months
In the case of a tenderer submitting more than one tender, it should indicate so in each respective tender and show that it meets qualification requirements for cumulative number of submitted tenders, taking in consideration the limit number and respective tenders for which he is prequalified. All tenders and combination of tenders shall be received by the taking in consideration the limit number and respective tenders for which he is prequalified. All tenders and combination of tenders shall be received by the same deadline and opened and evaluated simultaneously so as to determine the tender or combination of tenders offering the lowest evaluated cost to the Employer (ADF).
Only firms and joint ventures that have been pre-qualified for the proposed contract(s) are invited to submit a tender.
Tendering for contracts to be financed with the proceeds of a loan from the Bank is open to firms from any country.er documents may be obtained from the office at the address below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of 100 Euro or equivalent in a convertible currency.
The method of payment will be cash, cashier’s check, or direct deposit to the Albanian Development Fund at Union Bank, as follows:
Name of account: “Llogari Projekti ADF”
Client number: 285464
IBAN CODE: AL80 2141 1106 0111 2854 6403 0117.
For direct deposit, the tenderer should provide Bank’ payment receipt to the Employer.The Tender Documents will be sent by airmail for overseas delivery and surface mail or courier for local delivery.
Upon receipt of appropriate evidence of payment of the non-refundable fee, the documents will promptly be dispatched by courier; however, no liability can be accepted for their loss or late delivery. In addition, if requested, the documents can be dispatched electronically after presentation by the prospective tenderer of an appropriate evidence of payment of the non-refundable fee. In the event of discrepancy between electronic and hard copies of the documents, the hard copy shall prevail.
All tenders must be accompanied by a tender security of 2% of the relevant tender price, in convertible currency.
Tenders must be delivered to the office at the address below on or before May 27, 2013, 10:00 hrs, local time, at which time they will be opened in the presence of those tenderer’s representatives who choose to attend. Prospective tenderers may obtain further information from, and inspect and acquire the tender documents at the following office:
Contact name: Valentina Kazanxhi; Artur Zaja
Employer: Albanian Development Fund
Address: Rr. “Sami Frasheri”, Nr. 10, Tirana, Albania
Fifth Floor - Meeting Room
Tel: +355 4 22 35 597/8
Web site: www.albaniandf.org
Date: April 8, 2013