REPUBLIC OF ALBANIA
Secondary (Regional) and Local Roads Project
INVITATION FOR PREQUALIFICATION
Procurement of two Packages of Civil Works Contracts
This Invitation for Prequalification follows the General Procurement Notice for this project which was published on the EBRD website, Project Procurement Notices (http://www.ebrd.com/pages/workingwithus/procurement/project.shtml) on 17 February 2012.
The Albanian Development Fund, hereinafter referred to as “the Client”, intends using part of the proceeds of a loan from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, European Investment Bank and IPA 2010/2011 hereinafter referred to as “the Banks”, towards the cost of the Secondary and Local Roads Project.
The Client intends prequalifying firms and consortia to tender for the following contract(s), hereinafter referred to as “the Contracts”, to be funded from the Banks:
Package # 21
- Contract CWC/ICB/2013/WL-Rec 50, Reconstruction of road Kthesa e Qarrit - Bishan - Poro - Pish Poro - Bregdet in Fier Region – is a rural road of length 10.33 km situated in “flat” terrain. The estimated contract duration will be 12 months.
- Contract CWC/ICB/2013/WL-Rec 52, Reconstruction of road Libonik - Rrembec - Plase, in Korça Region – is a regional road of length 12.675 km situated in “flat” terrain. The estimated contract duration will be 14 months.
- Contract CWC/ICB/2013/WL-Rec 138, Reconstruction of road Surrel - Qafe Priske, in Tirana Region – is a regional road of length 8.8 km situated in “mountainous” terrain. The estimated contract duration will be 12 months.
Package # 22
- Contract CWC/ICB/2013/WL-Rec 95, Reconstruction of road Balez - Letan, in Elbasan Region – is a rural road of length 4.6 km situated in “mountainous” terrain. The estimated contract duration will be 7 months.
- Contract CWC/ICB/2013/WL-Rec 136, Reconstruction of road Berxull – Laknas, in Tirana Region – is a rural road of length 3.8 km situated in “flat” terrain. The estimated contract duration will be 6 months.
- Contract CWC/ICB/2013/WL-Rec 137, Reconstruction of the roads connecting Farka with Elbasani road, in Tirana Region – is a regional road of length 5.25 km situated in “hilly” terrain. The estimated contract duration will be 9 months.
Prequalification and tendering for contracts to be financed from the Banks is open to firms and joint ventures of firms from any country.
Prequalification documents may be obtained from the office at the address below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of 50 Euro or equivalent in a convertible currency. The method of payment will be direct deposit to the ADF account, at Union Bank, as follows:
Name of account: “Llogari Projekti ADF”
Client number: 285464
IBAN CODE: AL80 2141 1106 0111 2854 6403 0117
The tenderer should provide Bank’ payment receipt to the Employer. Upon receipt of appropriate evidence of payment of the non-refundable fee, the documents will promptly be dispatched by courier; however, no liability can be accepted for their loss or late delivery.
The prequalification documents must be duly completed and delivered to the address below, on or before 16:00 hrs CET, on 2nd April 2013. Documents which are received late may be rejected and returned unopened.
Interested firms may obtain further information from, and inspect and acquire the prequalification documents at the following office:
Head of Legal and Procurement Unit
Legal and Procurement Unit
Fondi Shqiptar i Zhvillimit / Albanian Development Fund
Rr. “Sami Frashëri”, Nr. 10, Tirana, Albania
Phone: 00355 4 2 235 597/8 Fax: 00355 4 2 234 885
Web site: www.albaniandf.org
Date: 6th March 2013