The Albanian Development Fund (ADF) is a public agency whose mission is to encourage a sustainable, balanced and cohesive socio-economic development at local and regional level.
The main objectives of the ADF are:
ADF’s COMPETENCES include:
1. Management of projects financed by the Albanian Government and/or various donors whose aim is the local and regional development;
2. Provision of financial assistance in forms such as grants, loans, guarantees, etc. for the local government units to the improve the socio-economic infrastructure and local public services;
3. Provision of technical support in the implementation, follow-up and the supervision of investments to improve socio-economic infrastructure and the local public services;
4. Provision of technical assistance and carrying out trainings to increase the institutional capacities of the local government;
5. Accomplishment of various activities to serve the implementation of policies and the instruments of the local and regional development.